Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works Maintenance Form

  1. Please Note

    This form is for non-emergency requests only. If you have a water or sewer concern or emergency, please contact the Public Works Department at 541.450.6110, Monday through Friday, 8-5. If after-hours contact Grants Pass Police Department Non-emergency line at 541.450.6260.

    This complaint form is for Public Works maintenance problems, such as downed or damaged signs, sidewalk or vision hazards, pavement markings, potholes, drainage issues, dead animals, water/sewer leaks or concerns on city streets.

    If you have a complaint about traffic, accidents, near accidents, abandoned vehicles or other Public Safety related complaints, please go to Public Safety's downloadable forms page to find the form that best suits your complaint.

    Street Light Problems?

    Report streetlight problems online by going to the Streetlights page on the Pacific Power website. You can also call Pacific Power 888.221.7070. They will need the following information:

    • Pole Number
    • Nearest Intersection or house number

    Downtown Decorative Streetlights. Call our Streets Department at 541.450.6126 or use the below form.

  2. Upload a photo to help us better visualize your concern.

  3. Please enter the details of your complaint, and any proposed solutions.
  4. Would you like to be contacted?
  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.