What do I need to submit to become prequalified?
  • Submit a City of Grants Pass Prequalification Application. You may download the application, or pick one up in person at the Community Development Office at 101 NW “A” Street, Room 202, Grants Pass. The application needs to be completed and notarized.
  • If you are currently prequalified with ODOT, you may submit a copy of your ODOT application including the signed signature and notary page. Please include two years of work experience relating to the prequalification classes of work you are qualified to perform and a copy of your approval letter. Attach a completed City of Grants Pass Prequalification Application Cover
  • Submit a current liability certificate listing the City of Grants Pass as a certificate holder. The City requires minimum insurance limits of one million per claim with a two million aggregate per Resolution No. 5682.

Show All Answers

1. Who needs to be prequalified with the City of Grants Pass?
2. What do I need to submit to become prequalified?
3. Where do I turn in my application?
4. Is there a cost to submit my application?
5. Will you accept my ODOT Prequalification Application?
6. How long does it take for my application to be processed?
7. How will I be notified of my prequalification status?
8. What if I have more questions?
9. Who do I contact if I have questions?