Who do I contact if I have questions?
  • Contact Community Development if you need an application at 541-450-6060
  • Contact the Engineering Division at 541-450-6110 or prequal@grantspassoregon.gov  for questions directly affecting your prequalification application or status.
  • If you need to fax your information or liability certificates, please fax to 541-476-9218, Attention: Contractor Prequalifications.

Show All Answers

1. Who needs to be prequalified with the City of Grants Pass?
2. What do I need to submit to become prequalified?
3. Where do I turn in my application?
4. Is there a cost to submit my application?
5. Will you accept my ODOT Prequalification Application?
6. How long does it take for my application to be processed?
7. How will I be notified of my prequalification status?
8. What if I have more questions?
9. Who do I contact if I have questions?