Join the Administration Team as an Information Coordinator! This innovative full time position will prepare, coordinate, and develop promotional programs and materials to improve public awareness of City services, programs, activities and projects!
The Information Coordinator duties include:
- Write and edit newsletters and articles
- Coordinate and prepare film, print and other media information
- Compile and summarize material and data to be used in presenting information to the news media and the public
- Develop and execute city-wide web and social media strategies
- Follow media trends
- Provide recommendations for program modifications to keep the City relevant to all citizens
Minimum Job Requirements: An Associate’s degree with major course work in public relations, journalism, communications, marketing or a related field and three years of related experience are required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Eligible Incentives: $75 for bachelor’s degree and a second language incentive of $50 per month is available for passing a proficiency exam in Spanish