Do you have attention to detail, communication skills, and a love of payroll? Then check out this opening!
The incumbent will:
- Analyze data utilizing excel spreadsheets
- Process payroll
- Report Federal and State Taxes
- Produce timely and accurate payroll checks
- Perform reconciliation on employee fringe benefits
- Monitor laws for compliance
- Prepare quarterly tax returns
- Apply City policies, labor agreements and laws
Working hours for this role will be Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with flexibility available.
Salary incentives for this position include (upon verification): $75 per month for Bachelor's Degree and $50 for second language proficiency in Spanish.
Questions regarding this role direct to: email@example.com or 541-450-6050.