Are you seeking a profession with a purpose? Do you have the desire to serve and contribute to your community? Join our Police Department as a Parking Enforcement Officer and serve our citizens and businesses by using your strong complaint resolution and compliance monitoring skills.
The Parking Enforcement Officers will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Enforcing parking ordinances on foot or by bicycle or vehicle in the downtown central business district and throughout the City
- Issuing citations for violations
- Assisting with traffic control
- Meeting with downtown merchants to hear concerns
- Providing professional customer service to the public
This is a 40-hour workweek position with benefits.