The City of Grants Pass is looking for a full-time Facilities Maintenance Technician. Join our team today!
The Facilities Maintenance Technician will be responsible for:
- Working independently and in collaboration with contractors and teammates
- Operating and maintaining City owned facilities
- Troubleshooting and repairing HVAC, electrical systems, and associated equipment
- Performing general building maintenance duties
- Working on facilities related to projects, including mechanical system upgrades
- Assisting in training and guiding facilities staff, seasonal workers, and new hires
- Performing and documenting preventative and predictive maintenance activities
This position is covered in the Teamster bargaining unit and incumbents must live within a 30-minute drive of their regularly assigned work site.