Join the Public Works Team as a Lead Engineering Technician!
- Conduct field inspections to determine completion of work against specifications and standards
- Facilitate community, pre-construction or pre-bid meetings
- Perform detailed contract administration on engineering design or construction projects
- Review and approval of contract and construction documents consistent with engineering principles and standards
- Issue right-of-way encroachment permits
- Perform residential and commercial plans examination
- Cost estimating and analysis
- Prepare civil engineering drawings
- Update maps including entry into GIS and CAD systems
An Associate's degree with an emphasis in engineering and two years of construction, public works field inspection, and/or civil engineering design experience, including at least one year of plans review, are required; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed in the job description.
- Oregon Driver's License - Class C