News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/9/2019 11:11:00 AM to 8/23/2019 5:00:08 PM.
Posted on: August 9, 2019
[ARCHIVED] Job Opportunity: Department Support Technician - Public Works/Engineering Division
Job Opportunity Posting
|Join the Public Works Department as a Department Support Technician.|
This position provides a wide range of administrative support to the department including:
Computer skills and the ability to creatively think outside the box to solve issues are a must for this fast paced position!
- Problem-solving customer service
- Tracking and entering data
- Updating the City website
- Creating spreadsheets and reports
- Drafting technical language
- Coordinating department meetings and trainings
- Conducting budget research and making recommendations
- Accounts payable entry and research