The Water Restoration Plant Phase II Upgrade Project is nearly complete! Construction for the upgrades first broke ground in September 2017. This project meets the Council Work Plan objective to maintain, operate and expand our infrastructure to meet community needs.
The upgrade included the following:
- New Primary Clarifier
- New Aeration Basin and modifications to the existing basin
- Gravity Thickener Upgrade
- Hydraulic Improvements to influent screening systems
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Upgrade
- Major Electrical Systems Upgrade
- New Blower Building and blowers
- New Vactor Unloading Facility
Join Grants Pass City Council for a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony June 24th at 10:00 am at the Water Restoration Plant, located at 1200 SW Greenwood Ave, GP. Refreshments will be available.
Please note access will be through the main plant entrance located at 1200 SW Greenwood Ave. Parking is available at the plant entrance, adjacent to the Greenwood Dog Park.
Site access will be limited due to construction cleanup activities, do not cross any warning tape or barricades. Please dress appropriately – closed-toe shoes are required. Children must be accompanied by an adult.