October 26, 2019
Parking lot between the Josephine County Courthouse and City Hall.
101 NW A Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Instead of flushing or throwing away old, unused, medications (prescription and over the counter), bring them to the Prescription Drug Take Back Event.
Prescription Drug Take Back Event
Saturday, October 26, 2019
This service provided by the Grants Pass Department Public Safety is free and anonymous - no questions asked.
What to bring:
- Expired or unwanted prescriptions medications
- Unneeded over-the-counter medicines
- Drugs that didn't work for you, a family member or a pet
- Drugs that are no longer used
- Medicine from deceased family members
- Unknown tablets and capsules
- Medications may be in original container or loose.
- Liquid medications should be in a sealed container.
Do not bring:
For more information call Grants Pass Public Safety at 541-450-6260.
- Illicit or illegal substances
- Intravenous drugs
- Inhalers or aerosol cans
- Medical waste