The Value of Water
Water: so vitally essential, so readily available, so easily forgotten.
It courses through our veins, keeps us thinking clearly, and grows our food. A turn of the tap keeps us hydrated, cleanses our bodies, and nourishes our lives. The Rogue River, flowing year-round, never runs dry.
The availability of water is so reliable we rarely think about it.
But keeping water flowing through our taps cannot be taken for granted. Such convenience requires a reliable water treatment facility, and ours is on borrowed time. The Replacement Water Treatment Plant will help ensure our future.
It’s time we think about water, and where we might be without it.
Each year in October, the City of Grants Pass participates in the “Imagine a Day Without Water” campaign to raise awareness and educate people about the value of water, and the importance of robust investment in water infrastructure so that all may have access to safe, affordable water.
- Does the City of Grants Pass add fluoride to the water?
- Why do the taste and odor of my water sometimes differ?
- Is Grants Pass city water soft or hard?
- What is the pH of the City’s water?
- How long is the water distribution system in Grants Pass?
- How much water does the average customer use each day?