These forms are designed for the user to print out, complete the form, and then deliver it to the department for processing. A brief explanation of each form is available.
- Abandoned Autos: Grants Pass Municipal Code 5.20 prohibits the deposit or storage of inoperable motor vehicles and parts thereof upon public property, including the public roadway.
- Business Self Inspection for Fire Safety (PDF): The Self Inspection Program works in conjunction with Fire and Life Safety Inspections. Every July, the Self Inspection Form is mailed out with business tax renewal forms. The responsible party for the business will fill out the form and mail it back to the prevention office.
- Citizen Public Safety Academy: Select the link to go to the Citizen Public Safety Academy (CPSA) page. The current application will be linked there during each registration period. The link to the online application will also be on the CPSA page during the registration periods. This academy is designed to educate the public about the Department Public Safety and to involve citizens in an interactive opportunity to get to know the Officers and Fire Fighters on a more personal level.
- Commendations: Everyone likes a pat on the back when they do a good job. Department of Public Safety employees are no different. When you receive service from our Department that you feel is worthy of commendation, we would like to hear about it.
- Complaints: It is the policy of the Department of Public Safety to accept all allegations of employee misconduct and all inquiries as to specific practices and procedures from any person who makes a report to the Department.
- Found Property: Persons who find items that have a value of $100 should turn the item over to the police department. Finders may be eligible to claim unclaimed found property.
- Identity Theft: Persons who have been the victim of identity theft can have their personal information entered into the computer as a means of tracking suspects who are using the victims identity. This prevents revictimization. Persons who have become a victim of identity theft can download an identity theft report form, complete it and turn it in to an officer. Persons who wish to protect themselves can learn more about protecting themselves against identity theft.
- Missing Persons / Runaway (PDF): If you are reporting a person as missing or as a runaway, the guardian, parent, or reporting person is required to complete this form before the missing person/runaway can be entered into the national crime information computer (NCIC) or the local law enforcement data system (LEDS).
- Municipal Code Violations: The City of Grants Pass enforces municipal code violations. Code violations can include, but not be limited to: parking, animal nuisances, camping in city limits, rubbish, junked vehicles.
- Parking Violation Appeal - If you want to appeal a parking ticket, complete this form and submit it as instructed on the form.
- Police Report Request: If you need a copy of a police report, an address scan, or a name scan, complete this form and submit it to the Records Section for processing. All requests for copies of reports do have a fee schedule.
- Ride-Along: The Department of Public Safety allows members of the public to participate in ride-alongs with the police, fire, or sit-in the Communications Center. Ride-alongs are limited, see if you qualify to participate in a ride-along
- Special Events Permit Applications: The Department of Public Safety wants to work in partnership with those individuals or organizations that are planning an event that may impact traffic, include large crowds, or create possible safety concerns. Coordination in the pre-planning stages of an event make for a safer more successful event.
- Trespass Letter of Consent (PDF): Having trouble with trespassers? Fill out this form to give the Department of Public Safety consent to remove trespassers after business hours.
- Worthless Document (PDF): Did you get a bad check? If you are the victim of a bad check, review the form to determine if your case can be investigated. Check out the form to learn how you can avoid becoming a victim and also how to have a case that can be investigated to a successful resolution.