Payments received in the office before 5 p.m. are processed the same day. Payments left in the drive-up drop box after 4 p.m. are processed the next business day.
- Accepted credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover
- Accepted debit cards: VISA or MasterCard
- 2.5% convenience fee when using credit or debit cards
- Electronic check, no additional fee
City of Grants Pass,
101 NW A Street
Grants Pass, OR 97526-2000
In Person/Drop off box
City Hall (101 NW A Street)
Customer Service Office, suite 103
Automatic debit from checking or savings account
No additional fee.
Link to pay at Citizen Self-Service Portal
Drop off at an approved depository
Payments are mailed to the City daily
If your payment is late, you may:
- pay it online through the Citizen Self-Service Portal, or
- bring it to the Customer Service Office.
Do not mail or use the depositories for late payments.
The City of Grants Pass does not refund payments made to active utility accounts nor can customers return the services previously provided in order to get a refund.