Prequalification Requirements

All contractors must be prequalified to work in the right of way or on projects involving the construction of public facilities. For detailed answers to frequently asked questions regarding this process, go to Prequalification Requirements - FAQs.


To become a prequalified contractor, fill out and submit the application form with the original signature and completed notary page and a copy of your liability insurance form

If you are prequalified with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT), you may submit your ODOT application (including signed signature and notary page) along with the Grants Pass Cover Page.

Please include two years of work experience relating to the prequalification classes of work you are qualified to perform.


Submit your application as follows:



Mail or Hand Delivery

Parks & Community Development - Engineering
Attention: Mindie Heater
101 NW A St.
Grants Pass, OR 97526

Current Prequalified Contractors

The following list is provided for your use in selecting a prequalified contractor to work in the public right of way.