Grants Pass is served by 2 garbage collection companies, that serve different areas in Grants Pass. Both provide curbside recycling. To find out which company serves your address call the numbers below. To find out more about their curbside recycling programs, follow the links below.
Additional Locations & Services
In addition, both companies manage recycling depots and transfer stations which accept some materials not accepted curbside. The additional recycling locations are listed below.
Take your recycling to recycle depots for free.
- Southern Oregon Sanitation - 1381 Redwood Avenue, Grants Pass
- Republic Services Recycle Center - 1920 NW Washington Blvd.
- Josephine County Recycle and Transfer Station - 1749 Merlin Road, Grants Pass
Take garbage (non-recyclables) to transfer stations for a fee.
- Southern Oregon Sanitation - 1381 Redwood Ave., Grants Pass
- Kerby Transfer Station - 905 Kerby Mainline Road
- Josephine County Recycle and Transfer Station -1749 Merlin Road, Grants Pass
Yard Waste / Composting
In addition to curbside yard waste collection, which both Republic Services and Southern Oregon Sanitation offer, yard waste can be taken to these locations.
- Josephine County Transfer Station accepts yard waste for a fee.
- Rogue Disposal Transfer Station accepts yard waste at no charge, at 8001 Table Rock Road, White City
- Southern Oregon Compost accepts yard waste for a fee, at 5863 Lower River Road.
- Southern Oregon Sanitation accepts yard trimmings and wood waste at 1381 Redwood Avenue only. Some restrictions apply. For a guide to basic composting, read Organic Recycling.