Recycling in the Grants Pass Area
Do you want to recycle? Are you unsure of where you can take your recyclable materials? The City of Grants Pass wants to help you.
Curbside Pickup and Recycling Depots
Take items to Recycling Depots for free. (Restrictions may apply.)
- Southern Oregon Sanitation, 1381 Redwood Avenue, Grants Pass
- Southern Oregon Sanitation, 905 Kerby Mainline Road, Kerby
- Republic Services , 1920 NW Washington Boulevard
- Josephine County Recycle and Transfer Station (Republic Services ), 1749 Merlin Road, Grants Pass
Bottle Redemption Centers
Recycle your bottles for cash at the Grants Pass BottleDrop Redemption Center (1040 Rogue River Highway). Hours and More Information
Other Types of Recycling
The City of Grants Pass has two contracted waste haulers, Southern Oregon Sanitation and Republic Services. The Republic Services site has numerous videos to help you decipher your recycling.
Do you want to get rid of:
- Yard waste?
Check the Recycling Events and the Yard Waste Recycling Locations pages to find out how to get rid of yard waste
- An old computer or television?
The State of Oregon's E-CYCLES program will help you. Check the Electronics Recycling page to find out all about the program and where to take your electronic waste
- Old paint, or other toxic or hazardous waste?
Check out the Toxic and Hazardous Waste Disposal page for more information
- Something not recyclable?
Go to Non-Recyclables Disposal to find out where to go