Importance of Your Water Photo Contest
City of Grants Pass 2021 Water Quality Report Photo Contest: "Importance of Your Water."
The City of Grants Pass invites you to enter our 2021 “Importance of Your Water” photo contest. Amateur and professional photographers are encouraged to enter. Grand Prize-winning photo will be featured in the 2021 Consumer Confidence Report.
• Professional Prizes
• First place winner will receive $150, and photo will be featured in the City of Grants Pass 2021 Water Quality Report.
• Second place winner will receive $75.
• Submit an original photo that demonstrates our theme of “Importance of Your Water."
• Photos must be submitted in digital format suitable for reproduction.
• Agreement Form must accompany each entry.
• Entries will be judged based on creativity, originality, and theme relevance.
• Entries become the property of the City of Grants Pass.
Judges’ decision is final.
• Contest winners will be featured in the 2021 Water Quality Report, GP Now, on social media, promotional activities, and recognized during a City Council meeting.
Entry deadline is 5 p.m. Dec. 17, 2021.
ENTRY FORM HERE
Terms and Conditions:
Employees of the City of Grants Pass and their family members are encouraged to submit photos but will not be eligible for prizes. Winners will be notified via email by Jan. 10, 2022. The first prize-winning entry will be featured in the 2021 Water Quality Report as well as in GP Now, on social media, promotional activities, and recognized during a City Council meeting.
Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. By submitting the entry form, the participant assigns the City of Grants Pass the perpetual, royalty-free, and irrevocable right and license to use, publish, print, copy, promote, distribute, alter, adapt, modify, edit, reproduce, or otherwise display entries in any way it sees fit without limitation or compensation to entrants for the purposes of public information, public service announcements, and education.
All photos are subject to creative manipulation needed for the formatting of our report or any additional printed or digital materials used. Submitted photos will become the property of the City of Grants Pass which may be used for additional materials without any restrictions.
101 NW A Street, Room 205
Grants Pass, OR 97526
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.