Online Forms

Abandoned Auto Report

Let us know if there is an abandoned vehicle in your neighborhood.

Citizens Public Safety Academy Application

Apply for the 29th Citizens Public Safety Academy.

Code Violation Report

Let us know if there is a problem you think is a violation of the Grants Pass Municipal Code, so we can check it out.

Comment on Parks & Recreation

Let us know what you think of our parks, and notify us of issues for particular parks.

Comment on Public Safety

Let us know about your experience with the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety.

Comment on Public Works & Streets

Let us know if there are problems such as potholes, drainage issues, signs down, sidewalk hazards, dead animals on the street and more.

Committee Position Application

Apply for a position on a committee, commission, or council when there are openings.

Inspection Request

If you are not using the E-Permitting service, use this form to request an inspection.

Police Record Requests

Submit your Police Records Request online.

Website Problem Report

Let us know if you see a problem on the website, or have suggestions.