Housing Advisory Committee
The Housing Advisory Committee explores opportunities to facilitate provision of housing for all income levels, and it makes recommendations to the City Council.
The Housing Advisory Committee promotes public awareness of housing resources and promotes public participation in identifying and addressing housing issues and needs.
The City Council may authorize the Housing Advisory Committee to conduct those public hearings specified in the City's CDBG citizen participation plan which are not reserved to the City Council for decision-making.
- Tammy D'Amico, Josephine Housing & Community Development Council
- Holly Fifield, United Community Action Network (UCAN)
- Josh Balloch, Coordinated Care Organization
- Jason Elzy, executive director of Housing Authority of Jackson County
- Steve Guiliford, Grants Pass Area Habitat for Humanity
- vacant, General healthcare community
- Craig Dent, active local builder or developer
- Duward Brown - representative from an organization that develops and/or operates housing, transitional housing, short-term housing, or shelter for special needs
- Ralph "J.R." Wheeler - representative from a financial institution / lender
- Tom Bradbeer - representative who is the owner of rental property, Vice Chair
- Doug Walker - representative who is a residential developer, Chair
- Kathleen Foster - renter
- Molly Nichols - citizen at large
- Dwayne Yunker, Council Liaison
- Amber Neeck, Staff Liaison
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Housing Advisory Committee Reference Documents
These reference documents and calendar for housing related community events are compiled for use by the Housing Advisory Committee and other interested parties.
Committee / Commission Application - fill out and submit online.
Apply for Committee on Public Art - Applications are being accepted for three positions. Special qualification: Representatives will generally represent visual arts, performing arts, and art education fields. Fill out and submit online by December 1, 2023
Apply for Budget Committee - Applications are being accepted for four positions. Special qualification: Residents and Electors of City of Grants Pass. Seek diversity of philosophy and representation of divergent views of the community. Fill out and submit online by January 26, 2024
Apply for Historical Buildings and Sites Commission - Applications are being accepted for one position. Special qualification: Citizen-at-large. Fill out and submit online by December 29, 2023
Apply for Parks Advisory Committee - Applications are being accepted for one position. Special qualification: The Council desires to have a balance of viewpoints and demographic representation including individuals with interest or experience representing athletic leagues, individuals knowledgeable in natural resource preservation, people involved with recurring park events, frequent park users, and individuals who use park family play friendly facilities. A majority of the members should live within the city limits. Fill out and submit online by December 1, 2023
Apply for Bikeways and Walkways Committee - Applications are being accepted for two positions. Special qualification: At least four members must represent the interest of walkers and at least four must represent the interest of bicyclists. Fill out and submit online by December 29, 2023