Housing Advisory Committee
The Housing Advisory Committee explores opportunities to facilitate provision of housing for all income levels, and it makes recommendations to the City Council.
The Housing Advisory Committee promotes public awareness of housing resources and promotes public participation in identifying and addressing housing issues and needs.
The City Council may authorize the Housing Advisory Committee to conduct those public hearings specified in the City's CDBG citizen participation plan which are not reserved to the City Council for decision-making.
- Teresa Santucci, executive director of the Josephine Housing & Community Development Council
- Kelly Wessels, chief operating officer of United Community Action Network (UCAN), Vice Chair
- Sam Engel, representative from AllCare Health
- Dr. Andrew Luther, representative from PrimaryHealth
- Jason Elzy, executive director of Housing Authority of Jackson County
- David Corsi, president of Grants Pass Area Habitat for Humanity
- Duward Brown - representative from an organization that develops and/or operates housing, transitional housing, short-term housing, or shelter for special needs
- Ralph "J.R." Wheeler - representative from a financial institution / lender
- Celeste Wilson - representative who is the owner of rental property
- Doug Walker - representative who is a residential developer, Chair
- Sandra Villa - renter
- Loree Arthur - citizen at large
- Dwight Faszer II, Council Liaison
- Lora Glover, Staff Liaison
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Housing Advisory Committee Reference Documents
These reference documents and calendar for housing related community events are compiled for use by the Housing Advisory Committee and other interested parties.
Applications are being accepted for two positions on the Historical Buildings and Sites Commission due to an expiring term and a vacancy. Read on...
Applications are now being accepted for the Josephine County Solid Waste Agency Budget Committee Read on...
Applications are being accepted for a position on the Urban Area Planning Commission due to a resignation. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for three positions on the Committee on Public Art due to a vacancy and term expirations. Read on...
Applications are being accepted for three positions on the City of Grants Pass Budget Committee due to a vacancy and expiring terms. Read on...