- Public Works
- Bulk Water
Beginning Thursday, September 17, 2020, the City of Grants Pass will begin offering bulk water to customers at two locations in the Grants Pass Area. Bulk water stations are located at 2480 Williams Highway and at Republic Services location at 1749 Merlin Road (the old JOGRO site).
To Set Up Your Account
- Fill out the Bulk Water Form
- Bring the form to the City's Customer Service Office at 101 NW A Street, Suite 103, or fax it to 541 476-9261.
- Customer Service will give you an ID number and PIN.
If you have questions about your account please call Customer Service at 541-450-6035.
Adding Money to Your Account
Once your account is set up, you can add money to your account in two ways:
- In person at the City Customer Service Office (101 NW A Street, Suite 103).
- Online at the Pay 4 Water Website. (www.pay4water.com)
Select Grants Pass, OR on the drop-down menu.
You will need your ID number and PIN.
Minimum transaction is limited to $20.00 and all deposits will be subject to 2.5% bank fee.
Bulk Water Pricing
Bulk water costs $12.00 per 1,000 gallons.
Using the Bulk Water Station
The connection fitting at the Republic Services location is a 3" male Cam Lock style fitting. Beginning October 1 the connections at both bulk water stations will be changed to a 3" male cam Lock style fitting. Haulers will need to convert their hoses to accommodate the new fitting. We apologize for any inconvenience, this change is being made to remove restrictions in the fill system and improve water delivery.
To use the station, put in your ID number and PIN, and the amount you want to spend.
- Press Card to begin
- Type in your user ID number and press Enter
- Type in your 4-digit PIN, press Enter
- Select how many gallons you would like and press ENTER(the system will automatically start shutting the valve just before the desired amount is dispensed).
- Once you press Stop it can take up to 10 seconds for the valve to fully close.
If the Bulk Water Unit is not functioning properly, call the Water Distribution Division from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at 541-450-6115.
If you have problems with the unit after hours please call Public Safety at 541-450-6260.