The City of Grants Pass offers a bulk water station and now has a new set up instead of using coin or the card system. This system is operated by numbers, a user ID, and a unique PIN that only the operator will know.
Setting Up Your Account
- Fill out the Bulk Water Form
- Take the form to the City Customer Service Office (101 NW A Street, Suite 103).
- Customer Service will give you an ID number and PIN.
If you have questions with your account please call Customer Service at 541-450-6035.
Adding Money to Your Account
You can add money to your account in two ways:
- In person at the City Customer Service Office (101 NW A Street, Suite 103).
- Online at www.pay4water.com.
Select GPASS on the drop down menu you will select GPASS.
You will need your ID number and PIN.
Minimum addition is $20.00 and amount is subject to 2.5% bank fee.
Bulk Water Pricing
The connection for water at the Bulk Water station is a 2 1/2" threaded fire hose connection. $6.50 per 1,000 gallons.
Using the Bulk Water Station
To use the station, put in your ID and PIN, and the amount you want to spend.
- Press CARD to begin
- Type in your user ID #, press ENTER
- Type in your 4 digit PIN, press ENTER
- Select how many gallons you would like and press ENTER (system will automatically start shutting the valve just before desired amount is dispensed).
- Once you press STOP it can take up to 10 seconds for the valve to fully close.
The "PLACE WATER CARD HERE" feature is not currently functioning.
If the Bulk Water Unit is not functioning properly, call the Water Distribution Division from 8AM-4PM M-F at 541-450-6115.
If you have problems with the unit after hours please call Public Safety at 541-450-6260.