Apply For

  1. Alcohol Permit

    Alcohol permits are issued for events that are held in city parks for weddings, family reunions, or yearly public events.

  2. Block Party Permit

    A permit is needed for block parties.

  3. Business & Occupation Tax Certificate

    It is unlawful for a person to transact any business in the city without first obtaining a Business and Occupation Tax Certificate.

  4. Business Funding

  5. Citizen's Public Safety Academy

    This academy is designed to educate the public about the Public Safety Department and to involve citizens in an interactive opportunity to get to know the officers and firefighters on a more personal level.

  6. Committee or Board Position

    This application is used by the City of Grants Pass to fill vacancies on the City Council, task force, boards, commissions, and committees.

  7. Jobs

    View current job opportunities online.

  8. Marriage License / Domestic Partnership

    Marriage Licenses and Domestic Partnerships are issued by the Josephine County Clerk's Office.

  9. Parade Permit

    Find information on obtaining a Parade Permit.

  10. Vendor and Peddler's License

    All solicitors, peddlers, mobile vendors and temporary merchants must be licensed per Title 4 of the City of Grants Pass Municipal Code.

  11. Placement of Public Art

    View the guidelines for the acceptance of public art including modes of acquisition, permanence versus temporary, and more.

  12. Special Events Permits

    If you are planning a public or private event and your event requires a public street to be closed, your event application must go before the City Council for approval.

  13. Taxicab License

    It is unlawful to engage in the business of operating a taxicab or limousine in the city without first securing an owner’s license or transferring an existing license.

  14. Tree Permits

    A permit may be required for removal, pruning, or planting of trees that are located in the city right-of-way, sidewalk, or planter strip area.