News, Statistics, Forms & Reports
For Your Information
Public Safety publishes the following:
- Annual Report (PDF): A compilation of statistics and performance measures.
- Commendations and Complaints: Do you want to file a commendation for a job well done, or maybe file a complaint for one not so well done? Use this form to file your commendations and complaints.
- Crime Map: Mapped crime reports, filterable by crime type and date.
- Media Releases: The latest news releases informing the public about arrests, crimes, and what's happening in public safety.
- Sex Offender Notification: The Oregon State Police maintains the sex offender registration information for the State of Oregon.
Communicate With the Department of Public Safety
Public Safety offers you the following means to communicate with us:
- Citizen Surveys: A major goal of the Grants Pass Department of Public Safety is to provide the best possible service to the citizens we serve. As a part of this ongoing effort, citizens who have had recent contact with the Department are asked to anonymously answer questions concerning the quality of service they received. These surveys include citizen satisfaction and victim/witness surveys.
- Downloadable Forms: Numerous forms are available to assist the citizen in completing the form prior to the officers arrival, or in lieu of an officers contact. Forms can be downloaded, printed out, completed and turned into a department member.
- Forms and Surveys: DPS offers a number of online forms which can be filled out and submitted online. Reports of abandoned vehicles, requests for the radar reader trailer, feedback regarding our performance, and a number of other items are available to you online.
- By Phone:
- Emergency: 911
- Non-Emergency: 541-450-6260
- Non-Emergency Fire: 541-450-6200
- Fax: 541-955-1045
Sign up for the Grants Pass and Josephine County Alert Network to receive emergency notifications on your home, business, and cell phones, as well as by email and text.