Utility Bill Payments

City payments should be made to:
City of Grants Pass
101 NW A St.
Grants Pass, OR 97526-2000

If your payment is late, please bring it to the Customer Service office, suite 103. All payments received prior to 5 p.m. are processed the same day. Payments left in the drive-up drop box after 4 p.m. are processed the next business day.

Payment Methods

You have the following payment options:
  • VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card (see Online Payments below).
  • Pay in person with cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card
  • Pay by mail
    Note: A return envelope is included with your statement each month. Do not mail delinquent bills; please bring them to the 101 Northwest A Street office location or call to pay by phone
  • Automatic debit from checking or savings account
  • Drop off payment at approved depository
These depositories in Grants Pass mail utility payments to the City daily. Allow delivery and processing time. Do not place late payments in the pay stations.
Depository Address
Albertsons 1690 Allen Creek Road
Evergreen Federal 969 SE 6th Street (South)
US Bank  400 SW 6th Street

Online Payments

The City of Grants Pass offers its utility customers the opportunity to view and pay their utility bill with a VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover Card or debit card with VISA or MasterCard logo utilizing an online bill payment service. Before continuing on to the pay portion of the website, please read through the following information:
  • You will need to register for online access to our Citizen Self Service Portal and then link your account to your account.
  • A convenience fee of 2.5% of the transaction will be assessed for credit or debit card transactions made utilizing the Citizen Self Service Portal.  A flat $1.50 convenience fee will be assessed for utilizing an e-check.
  • The City of Grants Pass does not refund payments made to active utility accounts nor can customers return the services previously provided in order to attain a refund.
  • You will need the bottom portion of your utility bill as shown below in order to complete the transaction: 

 City Bill