Utility Bill Payments
City payments should be made to:
City of Grants Pass
101 NW A St.
Grants Pass, OR 97526-2000
If your payment is late, please bring it to the Customer Service office, room 103 or call our office to pay by phone. All payments received prior to 5 p.m. are processed the same day. Payments left in the drive-up drop box after 4 p.m. are processed the next business day.
You have the following payment options:
- VISA or MasterCard online, in person, or by phone
- American Express or Discover card in person or by phone
- Check by phone
- Pay in person with cash, check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card
- Pay by mail
Note: A return envelope is included with your statement each month. Do not mail delinquent bills; please bring them to the 101 Northwest A Street office location or call to pay by phone
- Automatic debit from checking or savings account
- Drop off payment at approved depository
|Albertsons||1690 Allen Creek Road|
|Evergreen Federal||969 SE 6th Street (South)|
|US Bank||400 SW 6th Street|
The City of Grants Pass offers its utility customers the opportunity to view and pay their utility bill with a VISA / MasterCard or debit card with VISA or MasterCard logo utilizing an online bill payment service. Before continuing on to the pay portion of the website, please read through the following information:
- You will need to register for online access to our Citizen Self Service Portal and then link your account to your account.
- A convenience fee of 2.5% of the transaction will be assessed for credit or debit card transactions made utilizing the Citizen Self Service Portal. A flat $1.50 convenience fee will be assessed for utilizing an e-check.
- The City of Grants Pass does not refund payments made to active utility accounts nor can customers return the services previously provided in order to attain a refund.
- You will need the bottom portion of your utility bill as shown below in order to complete the transaction: