Ordinances & Resolutions

Research Fees
Research fees may include these staff activities:
  • Checking to make sure the document you requested is current and has not been replaced by a newer ordinance or resolution.
  • Going to off-site storage locations to physically search for documents older than those listed in the indexes.
See the Public Records Request webpage and the Public Records Policy (PDF) for more information.